23 Field-Tested Sales Tactics That Work in 2020

Sales Tactics Building a strong sales process is the lifeblood of any business.  Sales tactics are the techniques managers and reps use to achieve lofty sales goals. They not only help close deals, but fill your pipeline with a steady stream of qualified prospects and opportunities.  Today, there are countless sales tactics at your disposal. …

Read more

Help Field Reps Reach Their Full Potential

Are your field reps reaching their full potential? In all likelihood, the answer is “no.” For most companies, field sales processes are wildly inefficient, which keeps outside sellers from talking with more prospects and closing more deals. According to HubSpot, the average sales rep only spends 39% of their time selling. The other 61% of…

Read more

Ultimate Guide to Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) in 2020

Sales and operations planning, often abbreviated to S&OP, is the cross-functional process of assessing customer buying habits to ensure a company is able to meet the forecasted production, distribution, and purchasing demands required of it. S&OP is typically conducted by executive-level management professionals on a monthly basis and allows them to better align their plans…

Read more

SPOTIO Tips & Tricks: Using Pipeline and List Views

Looking at your map covered in pins is daunting. Pipeline and list views were designed to simplify your view and allow users to really drill down into sales activity with snapshots of information.  In order to see a digest of all leads and activities, the Spotio dashboard gives you two view options: Pipeline View Leads…

Read more

How to Get Your Field Sales Team Back to Work Post COVID-19

The COVID-19 pandemic has completely changed the way we live, work, and interact with each other. The last couple of months have been extremely difficult for many people. If you work in field sales, you know this first hand. Some outside sellers have been able to adapt by shifting their focus to virtual field sales….

Read more

How to Choose the Best Sales Reporting Software For Your Business

What is the best sales reporting tool for your business? The short answer: it depends. Modern business is dominated by data. It makes sense. Without a sufficient knowledge of statistics, KPIs, and other analytics, it’s difficult to make accurate decisions and improve company performance. This is especially true for sales teams. If you don’t know…

Read more

5 Critical Sales Tasks for any Field Sales Team

Technology has completely revolutionized the way businesses communicate with customers and prospects. Modern sales reps depend on a number of tools everyday to execute their tasks. Consequently, traditional in-person sales meetings have become far less common than they once were. But, even as the sales process becomes increasingly technology-driven, face-to-face meetings still dispense certain benefits…

Read more

How to Win Bigger Sales Deals 

Every sales rep and manager wants to land bigger deals. With all of the effort, decision-making, skill, and energy that goes into winning a deal – why not win a big one? Working a complex deal can be a daunting task. But, with the right tools, roadmap, and persistence, you can start closing bigger deals….

Read more

The Ultimate Guide for Tracking Sales Productivity

If sales are down, don’t work harder, throw more bodies at the challenge, or double-down on old tactics—instead, work smarter by measuring productivity with real-time data to focus sales efforts on what works. Whether you are selling B2B products or services, there is nothing more important to success than a sales team that works efficiently…

Read more