SPOTIO Routing enables reps to see exactly where to go, what to do, and the most efficient way to get there. Set your meetings, update notes in real-time, and prospect new accounts in between meetings. Whether you want to know the distance between each of your appointments, need to know the fastest path, or want to create the most streamlined route, SPOTIO's sales route planning software has you covered.
You focus on selling, we'll focus on routing.
Optimized routes give you the peace of mind that you're on the best possible path to your next meeting.
Route Planning = More Deals
Get more out of your day in the field. Find targeted prospects in your territory between set meetings.
As a Bolt-on to your CRM
To eliminate the annoyance of having to manually enter data gathered from the field into your CRM, our routing functionality seamlessly bolts-on to your CRM.
Turn Your Map into a Filterable Pipeline
Colorization helps to define leads with common attributes and will display a color specific to each group. With this feature, colorize your map view and filter your leads for an easy view of where to focus your team.
Colorization fields include:
- Days since the last visit
- Loss reason
- Last visit result
- and more
Data Driven Pipelines
Pipelines includes every opportunity that a sales rep is handling, which can be overwhelming and hard to manage. SPOTIO eases that burden through data, allowing reps to visualize their contacts and prioritize by funnel stage from data already in their CRM.
Ensures sales reps maintain strong and organized pipelines.
- User can review and export all past routes
- Users are able to view route history by day, week, month or a custom range
- Managers can see route history for the sales reps assigned to their territories
- Export the history of any route and share the file via standard "share" menu
Route Planning. Optimize sales routes for maximum time efficiency - the #1 sales route planner
Sales Leaderboard. Measure performance of individual sales reps, teams, or your entire field sales organization.
Customizable Fields. Map your sales process and identify funnel leaks.
Creating routes for your reps will prevent any overlap between territories and other reps; maximizing time and reducing effort.
Sales Routing Features
To maximize efficiency and output in the field, SPOTIO provides a variety of route calculations based on multiple scheduling criteria:
- By Distance: Creates routes based on distance or scheduled activity, identifying the shortest path from destination to destination (pin to pin).
- By Schedule: Routes can be calculated from current user location to the pin with the nearest planned appointment.
- By ‘No’ Schedule: If route includes appointments without a particular time, these will be arranged by distance at the end of route.
- By Meeting Length: If a meeting duration is scheduled, route calculations will take meeting duration into account. SPOTIO will calculate arrival time based off one meetings end and then next meetings start.
- By All Day Appointments: If route includes appointments labeled as “all day”, these meetings will be arranged by distance from one another.
Arrival times will be calculated for both driving and walking.
Mapping Sales Routes Is Easier With SPOTIO
Drill down into the Map Data for deep insight and filter to find a custom filed to quickly identify specific groups of your customers. The Colorization Feature helps to define leads with common attributes and will display a color specific to each group.
Give sales reps the power to draw and set routes based off of a variety of criteria: distance, schedule, meeting duration, and more. A mapping app that tells your team where to go and the most efficient way to get there.
When it's easy to map your appointments, valuable time is saved and sales will increase due to the ability to fit more appointments into each day. Spend less time getting there and more time selling.
"Intuitive, quick, and highly customizable. This app has increased my productivity 10 fold. I really couldn't do my job (roofing/storm damage sales) without it. The map aspect of it is exactly what I needed."
- Evan G.